Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pregnancy Thoughts

As we approach the big day, here are some of Teri's thoughts:

Things I'll miss about being pregnant:
People offering me their seats on the subway or bus
People holding doors for me
An excuse to wear waist-less jeans
Not feeling guilty about eating ice cream (or cookies, or pizza, or anything!)
Hearing, "When's the bless-ed event?" from complete strangers with great New York accents

Things I'm looking forward to after being pregnant:
No more swollen ankles, hands or face
Being able to bend down
Not having to get up to go to the bathroom several times a night
Being able to roll over in bed with relative ease
Beer, wine and sushi!
Keeping up with Matt as we walk down the street

Not much time left to "enjoy" being pregnant, so I'll try my best! We'll get to meet this little one soon.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Loved the update. I never missed being pregnant. I know that sounds bad, but it's true. Besides the baby is WAY better than the big belly ;) Of course, the "new" belly isn't necessarily better than the big belly. ;) Can't wait to hear the news!